Thursday, March 5, 2009

Not Looking a Day Over 20!

Today is my Grandpa Bob's 80th Birthday!!! I hope you had a WONDERFUL birthday today! You continue to amaze me with all you can do. You don't act or look a day over 20....except the amount of wisdom you have to offer. There aren't many 80 year olds that can drive, much less drive a 40 foot diesel motor home that is towing an SUV! There aren't many 80 year olds that can continue to build and repair items than seem impossible to figure out. There aren't many 80 year olds that help their wife perm her hair! There aren't many 80 year olds that could keep up with you! There aren't many 80 year olds that look as GOOD as you! There aren't any 80 year olds that are like you ~ the BEST! You are AWESOME and I am lucky to have you as my grandpa. I can't wait to see you this weekend!


Grandpa Bob and Grandma Lil

Happy Birthday, Grandpa! We love you!

DeAnn & family

No comments: