Friday, November 7, 2008

Can You Guess......

............what I got today? Ummmmmmmmmmmm........Keep thinking..................
...................You are getting closer................................look to the left as you are thinking................


...................Ohhhhhhhhh Yeah, baby! I think you guessed it!

I got my ears pierced today!! Now all I have to do is put diamond earrings on my Christmas List to Santa!
Today I took Lainey to have her ears pierced. After seeing tons of needles and tubes in her when she was at Egleston, this venture was a piece of cake! She cried when the ear piercing gun made a loud sound, then all was cool! Lainey was a tough as nails. One minute of crying, MAX! We are still working on getting the marker off of her earlobe, but she looks so cute with her new jewels!


No comments: