Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Lilly Anne is here!

Lilly Anne Kiley
November 18, 2008
7 lbs. 4oz.
20 inches long

Dayna had a fairly easy delivery today bringing our new niece, Lilly Anne, into this big world! Lilly Anne weighed 7 lbs. 4 oz. and was 20 inches long! Lilly Anne looks just like her daddy with the exception of having Dayna's nose. Currently she is taking after her mother and being very lazy...she doesn't want to make the effort it requires to get nourishment (the part getting nourishment is not like her mother!) Dayna waited until Mom and I could get to the hospital before pushing 4 times to deliver Lilly Anne. Although I have had 3 children myself, this was the first time I have witnessed a birth. Totally cool and truly amazing, but not enough for me to want anymore! I am so excited that Lainey has a cousin so close in age! They are sure to have a blast together, and if they are anything like Dayna and I, they will have each other to get in trouble with!


Thank you for all of your prayers!


Sincerely,

DeAnn

No comments: